0

Love

I write this blog just after I read Pao's blog..
Here's what she wrote :

"What does love mean?


"Hi there, we want to thank you for being our faithful readers. We welcome the month of December, it's the month of Christmas :) Do you agree with the song "It's the most wonderful time of the year"? I do believe so, during Christmas, family gathers together, people are not afraid or hesitate to say I love you, the joyful Christmas songs, a dazzling decorations, it is truly a heart warmer. After all, the meaning of life is to love and be loved.
This question was asked to a group of 4-8 year old, "What does love mean?"
"When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You just know that your name is safe in their mouth."
Billy - age 4
"Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK."
Danny - age 7
"If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate,"
Nikka - age 6
"Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it everyday."
Noelle - age 7
"Love is like a little old woman and a little old man who are still friends even after they know each other so well."
Tommy - age 6
"Love is when Mommy sees Daddy smelly and sweaty and still says he is handsomer than Robert Redford."
Chris - age 7
Isn't it amazing that God has planted Love in us when He created us, even as young as they were. Their honest meaning of love has touched my heart :)"

I pick this from Axioo's facebook page. Oh my God, it is so cute to read kids opinion about love. It was like a sincere and honest opinion and of course touching too!"


Well, while for me love is something funny yet so interesting.. It'll make you happy, sad, angry at the same time.. A feeling which you felt for someone special.. All you think of is how to make that person happy no matter what.. You care about that person more that you care about yourself..
You think about him every second in your life.. You get jealous when that person in contact with everyone else but you.. You get worried when you didn't hear a thing from that person..
Well, that's how I fee about you Choki-choki Sitohang.. My one and only boyfriend..
I love and miss you.. 
Here's a link to Pao's blog http://matterofthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/12/what-does-love-mean.html

0 comments:

Back to Top