0

Apple


As most of my friends know, I always use Sagwa behind my name or even as my nick on twitter..
Apple in Korean is sagwa (사과).
I'm not really into fruits, but I'm asked what's my favorite fruit is, I would definitely answer "apple"..
I don't know if there's any connection between my favorite fruit with the things that I want right now.. But right now brand of gadget that I'm carving to buy is Apple.. I've been wanted to buy Itouch since this year mid.. And now, Apple just launched its newest Itouch, Itouch 4G!!! Wuaoowww!!!
I want it, I want it, I want it... I'm definitely going to buy it..
And as for my dream notebook, I have a crush on Macbook Air... It's so light, fancy, and thin.. SO elegant!!
Ohohohoho..... @.@

Well, I'm about to post a review for those items...

Macbook Air
Available in 11 and 13 inch models, Apple claimed that it has long lasting battery (5-7 hours). The new MacBook Air features the fastest integrated graphics on the market, supported with the NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics processor with 48 processing cores boasts a performance gain of over 2x when compared to the previous-generation MacBook Air.


I want this purple Macbook


Itouch 4G
If you own the last version of the iPod touch, the design of the latest version shouldn't come as a major surprise. Instead of aping the iPhone's new glass-sandwich looks, the touch hews close to its roots with a super thin profile made up of one part glass screen and one part all-metal back. The device still bears the smudge inviting chrome rear panel, and continues the trend of shrinking the thickness as far down as possible. 
As with earlier version, hard buttons come in the form of a single home key, a power / sleep button (finally moved to match the iPhone's placement at the top-right of the device, as opposed to the opposite side on previous versions), and two volume buttons on the left. Around back there's now a small camera lens in the upper corner of the device, while a single, VGA shooter peers out from behind the glass on the front of the player. 
Visit http://www.engadget.com/2010/09/07/ipod-touch-review-2010/ for more details


0 comments:

Back to Top