0

Facts bout me

Here's facts bout me that most of u don't know about me :
1. Sometimes I can pretend like nothin happened while my heart hurts like hell
2. Once I dislike something/someone, I'll continue to do it no matter what
3. I'm not very sociable person
4. People always think of me as a talk active person, well the truth is I'm more to a quiet one
5. Sometimes, I'm lack of confident.. Usually when I'm about to perform by myself (as in end of month test) *nervous*
6. I love mocha, either it's ice cream or coffee, I always pick mocha flavored
7. I used to idolize DBSK and Suju, but not anymore
8. My fave colors are white, red and purple
9. My ambition is to color my hair purple, buy my own house and car
10. I don't like to go to doctor or take any medicine. As long I can handle it, I won't take any medicine
11. I don't smoke and never try it
12. My first clubbing and drink experience is last July @ Singapore
13. I don't think much bout what people think about me. I just don't care
14. I'm a lazy person. I enjoy sleep more than eat
15. I'm not good at managing my expenses, but I'm working on it
16. I love to buy cute things, but I don't use most of it
17. I love to read and watch movie
18. I'm a typical of person who like to buy things for my dearest friend
19. Not so good @ work hard things
20. I get bored easily
21. Though every one say that learning Chinese is important, I'm not interested at all.. I'd rather learn Korean, Japanese or French rather than Chinese

There're 21 facts bout me.. I'll add it when I remember a thing or two bout me

0 comments:

Back to Top