0

I miss

I miss the time when we spent the day together.
I miss the when no matter how busy you were, you always have time for me.
I miss the time when you called me just because you want to hear my voice.
I miss the time when I didn't contact you, somehow it bothered you.
I miss the time when your free time is my time.


I hate how we can't spend the day together now.
I hate it how you become so busy right now and it seems that you don't barely have time to check on me.
I hate how you never call me lately.
I hate when i don't contact you and wish you could contact me first, but it never happened.
I hate how I feel now, seems like I don't worth your free time.


I hate how I miss the old times so bad.
I hate how I miss you so bad right now.
I hate how I feel that I'm the only one who feel this way :(




Missing you could turn from pain to pleasure, if I knew you were missing me too.  ~Author Unknown

0 comments:

Back to Top