0

Korean cosmetic : Skinfood


Korean beauty is something that we already know. They have a beauty skin that look glowing and healthy in camera, even the actor or male artist has a very beauty skin.
They have a smooth, white, glowing and healthy skin.

And since the Korean wave (read : halyu) attacked the world, their beauty become more known.
And that make us wondering, how to get that beauty prefect skin?
What do they use?

They are a lot of Korean cosmetic in the market nowadays. Etude, Misha, Tony Moly, Too cool for school, Nature's Republic, Face shop, Skinfood, etc.
They hire a famous artists to promote their brand.

And like any others, I also admire their skin beauty, and have several favorite brand that I use daily.
For now, I will post about one of my favorite brand, it's Skinfood.

First time I know this brand is from online media. There are a lot online shop that sells Korean cosmetic with cheaper price than store.
At that time, I was looking for a gel eyeliner (they say it sticks better, I will review it next time), I've been look in every cosmetic store in town whether they have a gel eyeliner or not.
But I couldn't find it, then I saw it online and decided to buy it.
To safe the shipping price, I decided to purchase other cosmetic.
I bought gel eyeliner (Etude), a lip gloss (Etude), Mascara (Etude, yes I bought a lot of Etude) and a fresh fruit cheek & lips from Skinfood.

I didn't expect much from Skinfood, I have asked the seller about the product and she said that the product is good. So I have no choice than believe her.

The product came in 2 days, and there were a free sample from Skin Food inside (how nice of her).
I received a black sugar mask sample and a caviar foundation sample.

Tried all of them, and love the result.
The fresh fruit cheek and lips is amazing. I bought the apricot (based on the seller recommendation), and the color really look great applied on my cheek and has a natural look for me.
Work great!
It also can be used as a lipstick, I've tried it once and but it made my lips dry (I have a sensitive lips).

A few months later, there were a new Skinfood store opened in my city (read : Surabaya).
That was the first store of Skin Food.

I've tried several of their items, and love them all.
I've tried :
- Skinfood honey black tea bubble foam
- Skinfood green tea buble foam
- Lettuce & Cucumber toner
- Fresh fruit juice toner
- Tomato whitening emulsion
- Peach sake sunscreen
- Honey lip treatment
- Fresh fruit cheek & lips
- Eggplant eyeliner
- Nail polish
- Hop Beer shampoo & conditioner

And I still use some of them.
I will give a short review of each product next time, but for now, I will write about Skinfood in general.


Skinfood
Delicious Cosmetics Made of Delicious Foods

Skinfood has a motto : "Food that is good for your health, is also good for you skin".
It is the first brand in Korea which emphasizes the importance of "feeding" our skin with the same food we rely on for healthy bodies.
They use a natural ingredients in their product, and that's why Skin Food product has a very natural scents.
They use almost all of the fruit and veggies. As long as it good for skin, they use it.
For example, tomato which a fruit that has a lot of antioxidant and full of vitamin C. Avocado which has a vitamin E.

They even have a soap with coffee and chocolate as ingredients (the smell is delicious), a shampoo with hop beer in it.
Delicious!!
The chocolate smell is so chocolate, as if it's not a soap, but a melting chocolate. Make you want to lick it just to find out the taste.

SKINFOOD's Food Principles
"To protect your skin for 14 years, not just for 14 days."


  • Skinfood thinks of Food as Nourishment for your skinSkinfood believes that all our skin care needs : moisturizing, firming, and luminosity can all be met through the proper utilization of quality food products. Skinfood has experts that are dedicated to studying the topical effects of food. 


  • Skinfood takes care to make reliable productsSkinfood is not afraid to experiment, as long as it is in order to make reliable products for our customers. Their developers test all of the ingredients that they find, and all products they develop, themselves: grains, vegetables, fruit, anything.


  • Skinfood finds the best beauty food in the worldThey travel all over the world in order to find the origin of the best and healthiest food ingredients: from organic carrots from Jeju Island and black raspberries from central Korea to Russian caviar, to salmon from Hokkaido, Japan. 



0 comments:

Back to Top