0

Hokuto Konishi

Ah! It's 4 am in the morning.. I just got 2 hours sleep.. (Why did I wake up at this hours?)..
Enough of me being a cry baby.. Sorry for being so mellow yesterday..
Let's back to the old me, the strong one who can deal with anything..
Okay, I promised that I'll blog bout Hok right?
So here we go..

I know lots of my friends idolized dancers like Kenny Wormland, Nick Bass, Lyle Beniga, Shaun Evaristo, Kyle Hanagami, Rino Nakazone and many others great dancers.. But for me, Hok is my idol.. He's very talented, and the way he perform on stage is remarkable.. He dance like it's the only thing in this world that he mostly enjoyed, like he was born to do this.. I love it..
I always looking forward for his video..

And as you know (if you read my previous post), I've met him.. Lucky right to be able someone that you like the most, someone that you usually watch via youtube? To be able to talk him, being hugged by him.. Hahaha.. I know.. (Don't get jealous of me)
So, not only that he's so inspirational, so talented, but he's also so nice and sweet..
I forget if I already told you this or not..
I sent him a message on fb, telling him to pls send us a pict of him.. Well, and he replied! Hahaha.. I was so happy back there..
He said, he will, just give him a couple of days..
He's been to busy and stuff..
He haven't send us his pict for couple of looong weeks..
I thought, "Ok! Maybe he won't, been to busy with Quest and others"

Until..
One day, I woke up in the morning.. As usual check on my phone first, bbm, fb, mail, twitter and stuff..
And I found out that he mentioned me on twitter and sent me his pict! Wow!
I was so happy, my friends were so happy..
Aaarrhhh!!
He made my day.. Hahahaa..
He's so nice!!

Am I being overreacted? If you don't understand how I feel, well maybe I'm overreacted.. But if you understand it, thank you very much.. Hahaha..

I ♥ Hokuto Konishi.
I know he won't break my heart.

Thank you for reading..
Ciaooo..

0 comments:

Back to Top