0

Haterz!! Go away!!

Hello!!
I'm posting from my blackberry, so there would be no fancy font.. ^^

Few weeks ago, a friend of mine told to be careful with a girl (let's name her A). My friend said that she hear A talk bad bout me.. I thought, "Well, so what?"..

Later, just a few days ago, my friend told me again that this girl, A, talked bad bout me again.. Jeez..
Seriously, I don't know what's wrong with her.. Just for information, we used to be a friends for more than a year.. She used to tell me bout her secret, and she was so sweet..
Does she hate me now?
What have I done? I really have no idea..
And the funny thing is, when we meet she act like there's nothing happened.. She still as seet as before..
I used to like her, but now I don't know..
I don't hate her, I just feel pity for her..
Come on sweetheart, can't we be friends?

Haters!! No matter what we do, whether it's right or not, even when you do nothing.. They will still able find a thing on you to be blame to..
╮(╯_╰)╭ ‎ ƾϊƍн ◦°◦ºº
I don't know what to say..
Wouldn't it be better if you stay out from others business? The way you act, just show you how low you are..

Well, that's it from me.. Ciaaooo~
‎​(づ ̄³ ̄)づ


"Sometimes when you innovate,you make mistakes..
It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.."
~Steve Jobs~

0 comments:

Back to Top