0

Renny & Andre's happy wedding~

Hahahaha.. Long time no post.. I've been to lazy to post anything lately.

So, today I'm not gonna post bout dance, but about my friend's wedding.
Yup!
She's my high school best friend, and she got marry this October 9, 2010.
I'm so happy for her.
Her groom name is Andre.
I wish them a happily ever after marriage life.

The happy couple \(^o^)/

They held their marriage @ Kensington ballroom, Empire Palace.. So romantic!!
She's so beautiful and happy..
Watching her make me wanna get married soon too.. Wearing those gown XD *happy*

Here are some pict of me and my friends.











Renny, Meli, Yurike, Me and Pepe











Diana (she's the bride's maid), me and Meli











Me and bf Meli ^^ (love her)











Andddd, it's me (love this pict)


That's it from me for now.. See u at my next post..
Byeee :*

0 comments:

Back to Top